With Goldwater, Dubé since 2011, Me Leanne Greenberg began her career with the firm as an articling student, completing her internship under the supervision of Me Goldwater, after obtaining her law degree from the Université de Montréal. She was admitted to the Quebec Bar in 2011 and she is also a certified family mediator since 2014.
Prior to articling at Goldwater, Dubé, she worked for another family law firm, which solidified her passion for this area of law. During her academic career, she also completed a stage with Honourable Justice Louis-Paul Cullen of the Superior Court. Prior to her studies in law, Leanne earned a Bachelor of Commerce degree (B. Comm.) in Marketing from Concordia University’s John Molson School of Business, where she graduated with distinction (cum laude).
Me Greenberg’s areas of expertise are divorce, separation, child custody, alimony, parental authority, unjust enrichment and relocation cases. She also helps couples resolve their disputes through mediation and provides invaluable premarital advice.
Me Greenberg is fluent in English and French.
Qualifications and Associations:
- Graduate of Université de Montréal, Faculty of Law (LL.B.), 2010
- Graduate of Concordia University John Molson School of Business (B.Comm.), 2007
- Member of the Québec Bar since 2011
- Member of the Young Bar Association of Montreal
- Member of the Association des avocats et avocates en droit familial du Québec
- Certified family mediator since 2014